The CBA equips you with the necessary tools to cope with the implementation challenges and accompanies you on your circular business transformation journey.
The cornerstones of our training approach are:
- Knowledge: Learn about the economic, societal and environmental benefits of circular models
- Skills: Acquire a complete practitioners’ toolkit for quick and efficient circular transition
- Competences: Develop a step-by-step approach of transformation towards a circular business
- Coaching: Receive guidance and support for your circular transition
Why choose CBA?
- Learn from and exchange knowledge and skills directly with leading experts and practitioners of the circular economy
- New growth opportunities of the circular economy
- Circular portfolio analysis and circular self-assessment
- Complete practitioners‘ toolkit for a circular business model transformation
- Practical guidelines and hands-on assistance towards a circular transformation
- Identification and acquisition of new competencies for business model transformation
- Understanding the nature of financing and options for circular models
Circularity Assessment Score - CAS
*Circularity Assessment Score (CAS) is intellectual property of Gm.
Circularity Assessment Score (CAS) is based on an in-company business review and a questionnaire survey.
The survey enables to define the typology of the business transformation (profile gap), the type of the circular business model being pursued and the challenges ahead of the company.
Click below to receive your initial CBA Circularity Assessment Score* and a possibility to continue monitoring your progress.
The Circular Triangle
Circular Economy is a multi-layer systemic transition:
A journey through technological discontinuities, emerging regulatory issues, shift in fiscal (taxation), supply-side policies, targeted public investments and other incentives
Circular Transformation is a corporate transformation:
A circular business model (re)design; cross-industry value chains and cooperation; innovation management; acquisition of new competencies.
Circular culture values and societal dynamics:
Stakeholder relationships, citizen actions, aggregate consumer preferences,
industry relations and the future of work.
International CBA Faculty
Lectures and project work is conducted by selected speakers and advisors with early experience including members of the faculty, guest speakers and testimonials of best practices
Jurij Giacomelli, MSc
Circular business models, corporate transformation, investing
Karin Huber-Heim, MSc
Sustainable development and the circular economy
Christiaan Kraaijenhagen, MSc
Implementing the circular transformation
Massimo Sbarbaro, PhD
Historian, researcher of medieval economic history through IT
Christoph Püntmann, PhD, MSc
Financial expert and advisor
Slaven Mičković, PhD
Risk assessment, mitigation for circular business models