1. Opening session
In the introductory session we give floor to institutions, organiser and partners. We closely address the aim of VIII Italian Business Forum and present the agenda of the two match-making sessions.
2. Format of matchmaking workshops
Matchmaking workshops are intended for participating companies to expose their needs and present what they offer in a potential partnership. The first session will be dedicated to sustainable and innovative materials and the second one on sustainable cross-border tourism.
Morning sessions from 10.30 – 12-30
- Welcome and presentation of the agenda of the day, introduction to the tropic (short expert presentation or a best practice)
- Company’s presentations:
- Who we are and what we do;
- What we are looking for in terms of partnerships
- What we can offer in a partnership, 8 minutes each plus 5 minutes for questions
Afternoon sessions 14.30 – 16.30
- Company presentations continued
- Evaluation of proposals from a tech / industry expert
- Evaluation of proposals from a banking expert
- Reversed pitching: Second round addresses to participating companies from interested participants
- Conclusions and follow-up
Free of charge, limited seats – early registration welcome..!
4. Selection of participating companies
Four companies are selected per each session to present their needs and proposals: They are selected upon invitation or upon their own initiative and by approval by the organisers (ICE, Italian-Slovenian Forum, CBA).
Embassy of the Republic of Italy, Italian-Slovenian Forum, Italian Trade Agency, Istituto Italiano di Cultura, Jozef Stefan Institute, Circular Business Academy, Public Scholarship, Development, Disability and Maintenance Fund of the Republic of Slovenia, SDGZ-URES (Slovenian Regional Economic Union)
6. Supporters of the Italian Business Forum
Eni-Adria Plin, Generali, Intesa Sanpaolo Bank, Unicredit Bank
SRIP – Networks for the circular economy
SRIP – Factories of the Future
SRIP – Materials